Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I invite you....

...to share your comments on my recent posts of Over the Rhine, Cincinnati (Vine Street). So be your comment whether it be about aesthetics of the picture, the r e a l i t y of it, do you like it or hate it, how you feel, experience, questions...

...If you'd like to see more of the collection....i shot these while driving or cruisin' in my (okay, mom's) Oldsmobile 88 .... through town from the creative spot BAREFOOT to the IntheWood lunch with IAN

funny story about that trip, atleast i think its funny... well, if you want to know, ask.

--RAMBLE+

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, ok guys, don't stand-up all at once. I'll do. What's your funny story?

3/10/2005 4:56 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

like i said before, you may not think its funny. But when i was taking those pictures, this one guy who crossed the street in front of me and i took his picture meanwhile...he is standing on the sidewalk now, and is staring me down. i met his stare for a few, then when he looked like he was going to walk up to the car, i looked forward and started talking and gesturing to myself in hopes that he thought i was crazy, and would leave me alone... So it made me giggle once the light turned green and i was on my way.

thanks for your interest, who are you?

3/11/2005 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Childrens Halloween Costumes