Monday, March 14, 2005

hola....

My interest in trainyards....or well, they're not actually trainyards that we go to. Nick told me the real name last night...but my memory fails me, go figure. Anyways, I continue to be interested in trains and grafitti art, and as i was checking out http://northbankfred.com today, I was inspired to put up my "hola" streak that i took a picture of..

okay,
enjoy.

p.s. i think i will trainhop in my days to come, if its not too illegal by now. your welcome to join me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melanie,
I like your photos, I think you're talented. Watch out if you mean to really train hop. They've designed all the "hopability" out of train cars...no place to grab onto,or lay up for the ride. Not many freight cars unlocked these days. Mostly container carriers. Good luck, and keep the photos coming.

3/22/2005 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Childrens Halloween Costumes