Friday, February 04, 2005

Today

I wrote inmagine.com to ask them about entries for submission of stock photographs. My question was about how they accept pictures with a resolution of 6.0 (which my camera is capable of), however, the high res photos they sell are up to 15 megapixels. Also, I asked them for any guidance or link to those in the field of stock photography that can help. We'll see how they respond.

I shot my oil pastels with Remote Capture on my computer...fun! However, while trying to process RAW with Canon's Zoombrowser, I got confused, and went back to shooting jpeg's. I had a hard time finding the right exposure for the pictures, so I mainly shot on P (if you know what that means) and did some post-touching up, not much though, because I am somewhat impatient and short on time,

Good day maties!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Childrens Halloween Costumes