Wednesday, February 02, 2005

okay, so now.....

After blogging for a little while, I have decided that I need to type more words along with my pictures. That way it may highten the reason for the posting of the picture. -- For example, I only posted the picture of the airplanes because I wanted to update the blog, and well, went into my archive and picked it. The story behind that one is that I was on a boat in the Ohio River all beautiful day with Mom, Dad, and brother Jeff, shooting the WEBN fireworks event. We had access to the whole river, while other boats had to stay in thier designated areas!

OH and Jesus...well, he's part of our beautiful Nativity set from Xmas. I really like the colors. Usually he resides in his crib in the back, next to Virgin Mary, and Joseph, but that day, he came out and manifested his word to ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Childrens Halloween Costumes