Friday, July 08, 2005

The road home....

and the one-way flight back!

Thats right, I have been in Colorado for the past three weeks. I am near Glenwood Springs, which is about an hour away from Vail, Aspen and Grand Junction, all in different directions. My friend James and I have been travelling almost everyday to different mountain towns and having a blast....from Summer Jazz in Glenwood to Drum circles in Junction, and shows in Aspen and Vail, like Tea Leaf Green and JGB (Jerry Garcia Band) with Melvin Seals!

I am going home for my birthday, which is today--the big 24, and then coming back here. i hope to have work by the end of this month, because my funds are beginning to diminish. I am slightly weary, but have good people on my side that will support and see me through to help me if needed.

Soon, i will post some pictures!! Really this time.

And i hope everyone is having a splashing summer, in the sunshine with smiles!!

No complaints here!

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Childrens Halloween Costumes